PRAYER TO THE MOTHER OF SORROWS




“Turn your eyes incessantly to the Blessed Virgin; she, who is the Mother of Sorrows and also the Mother of Consolation, can understand you completely and help you. Looking to her, praying to her, you will obtain that your tedium will become serenity, your anguish change into hope, and your grief into love. I accompany you with my blessing, which I willingly extend to all those who assist you.” Pope Saint John Paul II

Ah, my Blessed Mother,
it is not one sword only with which I have pierced thy heart,
but I have done so with as many
as are the sins which I have committed.
Ah, Lady, it is not to thee,
who art innocent,
that sufferings are due, but to me,
who am guilty of so many crimes.
But since thou hast been pleased to suffer so much for me,
ah, by thy merits,
obtain me great sorrow for my sins,
and patience under the trials of this life,
which will always be light in comparison with my demerits;
for I have often deserved Hell.

Amen.
PRAYER TO THE MOTHER OF SORROWS PRAYER TO THE MOTHER OF SORROWS Reviewed by utilidadepublica on 18:38 Rating: 5

Nenhum comentário:

Gallery

Tecnologia do Blogger.